Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Interview with the Broken-Hearted Man


So shall we talk about love?



I'd rather not...



Why?..if you don't mind me asking..



maybe I'm scared...



maybe I'm scared to love...



maybe I'm scared to be loved...



but why?



hurting...



been hurt before...



is that any reason to never be happy?



happy with someone I mean?



happiness is plain...happiness is basic...happiness is like life..happiness is what you make it...



you don't think that if you love someone, or you're in love..that you'll be happy?



love can bring you happiness...as well as it can take it...



wow why are u so bitter?...no offence...



none taken...and I'm not..just always on the defense...



you must have really been hurt?



yes...only because I allowed it to happen...



yet I appreciate each experience for what I learned from it...



love for me is always a 4th down..do I run?..or do I punt it?



why do you think you allowed it to happen?..wat happened?



(slight smirk)...she happened...



so who was this lady, who stole your heart?



ahahah...never kiss and tell...



is it a story that you're willing to tell?



not really.. its kind of embarrasing how fast in love I fell...



I was open at one point...like pores fresh out of the shower...



there was a time when love was my everything..it gave me power...



living for the love of her...and I was loving every minute of it...



love became like food I NEEDED IT!..HAD TO HAVE IT!



she became my addiction, a habit..I was an addict...



you think you were addicted?



yes..the first relationship where I wasn't worried about my heart...



how did you know you could trust her?



I didn't, but I was willing to risk it...



wow...an addict though?



yes an addict...



without it...without her...I couldn't sleep..refused to eat...and life seemed meaningless...



what happened to love, is still unknown...



maybe I'm just meant to be alone...



now...here I am years later...a love hater...



so you hate love?



I think loves hates me...



falling in love is easy...staying there is the hard part...



now I'm forced to live here with a frozen heart...



love is a game that seems like it can't be won...



do you think you'll find love again..ever?



yes...possibly...I think love is needed..much like both business and pleasure...



yea I'm sure you'll find love again one day, maybe you jus gave up on the fight...?



maybe..but I believe now more than ever that...



a womans life is love..and a mans love is life...



well I don't have any more questions..anything else you'd like to share?



yes..if you really love someone don't just say things and expect them to know that you care..actually do what you say...and always be there...



thats not just for women...and thats not just for men...



communicatoin, trust, and love is where it begins...



just don't allow pain, confusion and heartbreak to be the way that it ends...



Dez the prince...C.T.G Successmen

No comments:

Post a Comment