Monday, October 26, 2009

Windows...


sometimes I feel trapped in my own skin, as if there is something more to do...more to be said screaming and crying out for help on the inside but I remain quiet and emotionless on the outside...I find myself spending numerous hours and countless days in front of windows and mirrors... not so much to observe my features....but more so to just think and sometimes... comfront my inner creatures...I think about my life as an athlete and why for me, no one was in the bleachers...I think about how I've been prepared for the world...Nasha and Bud are the worlds best teachers..windows seem to be my favorite tho...I stare almost in a trance wondering about lifes mysteries..mysteries..indeed they are to me..but I guess thats the way life must be..where you're goin and where you'll end up..is a mystery....My windows help me to escape from all the negativity...lately I notice I'm lookin to escape quite often..I mean I understand I haven't had the best life, the shit I lived through made me tougher...I cud complain..but why?..I know some guys wit rougher...MY WINDOW...MY WINDOW show me something gud...show me something betta...but please...still show me the hood show me where I cud be...show me wat I cud be..show me both..the gud and the bad...I just ask that you always show the real to me..show the world and the limited affection it gives, show me everything I should and shouldn't seeu show me my reflection..u show me the real me...show me the pain show me the love...show wats out there for me.....if u really are that window of opportunity everybody keeps speaking of...



-Darius Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment